Eggknocks are little germs that make Easter eggs their homes. As they grow big, the eggs become their shields, and they can be hard to exterminate.
Eggknock can be a really annoying opponent to face thanks to his incredibly annoying moveset. His main role is to apply various negative status effects to its foes, hence his role as a Curser. He is one of the few Rares who has access to Possession.
- Several annoying status effects
- Powerful Special for a Rare (60 AoE damage + 2 random negative effects)
- Good power and life
- Most AoE status effects have no cooldowns
- Bad Trait and Speed
- Eggstravaganza is the only damaging Earth-based move, meaning his skills are easily walled by Dark Monsters
- Damaging moves have high cooldowns
- What the Shell (AoE 30 Dark dmg + Possession, 32s, 4 CD)
- Hard Boiled (AoE 30 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 28s, 3 CD)
- Free Range / Beat Up / Eggstravaganza (Range for AoE Slow, 22s, 0 CD) / (Beat Up for AoE Damage Reduction, 22s, 0 CD) / (Eggstravaganza for 40 Earth dmg + Slow + Damage Reduction, 26s, 1 CD)
- What's Cracking (40 Dark dmg + Possession, 22s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed / 3 Team Speed
- Any fast Light attackers can outspeed and destroy this Easter-themed Elder Sporeling.
- Immunities can wreak havoc on his cursing potential, as he relies almost exclusively on Cursing as his main form of offence.